Farm Walk and Talk Registration 2018
Registration is now OPEN
Agri Aware's Farm Walk and Talk 2018 for secondary schools will take place this March across 10 Teagasc Colleges and Research Centres, IFJ Farm and UCD Lyons Research Farm.
**PLEASE NOTE: THE NUMBERS BESIDE THE LOCATIONS LISTED IN THE DROP-DOWN MENU ARE THE ACCURATE NUMBER OF STUDENT SPACES STILL AVAILABLE**
This Years Locations:
- Gurteen Agricultural College, Ballingarry, Roscrea, Co. Tipperary - March 5th
- Ballyhaise Agricultural College, Co. Cavan - March 6th & March 7th
- Darrara Agricultural College, Clonakilty, Co. Cork - March 6th FULLY BOOKED
- Pallaskenry Agricultural College, Co. Limerick - March 7th FULLY BOOKED
- Kildalton Agricultural College, Piltown, Co. Kilkenny - March 8th FULLY BOOKED
- Mountbellew Agricultural College, Co. Galway - March 8th FULLY BOOKED
- Moorepark Teagasc Research Centre, Fermoy, Co. Cork - March 9th
- Grange Teagasc Research Centre, Dunsany, Co. Meath - March 9th
- UCD, Lyons Estate Research Farm, Cellbridge, Co. Kildare - March 13th & 14th FULLY BOOKED
- Irish Farmers Journal Farm, Tullamore, Co. Offaly - March 15th
Registrations will be ONLINE ONLY on a first-come, first-served basis. Teachers will be contacted once registration closes with details of their Farm Walk and Talk. Places are not guaranteed until payment is received.
The cost for attending Farm Walk and Talk 2018 is €5 per student. Teachers are free.
We will accept two forms of payments this year: Cheque or EFT
-Cheque's must be made out to Agri Aware and posted to our office:
2nd Floor - IFAC Building, City Link Business Park
Old Naas Road
Bluebell, Dublin 12
- EFT details will be emailed to you once you submit this form.
**If there is a walk that is fully booked and is no longer showing on the drop-down list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on a waiting list**