Agri Aware is a charitable trust that spreads awareness of the importance of farming and the food industry to Ireland, providing the general public with information to improve their understanding of the economic, social, environmental and cultural importance of the Irish agri-food industry. This is achieved through events and programs that we run and participate in throughout the year.
Each year, Agri Aware’s programme of events changes and evolves. Some of the events to look out for in 2016 include:
- National Dairy Week in April
- GreenFest weekend at Family Farm
- Incredible Edibles Healthy Eating Week
- National Strawberry Week in June
To stay up to date with Agri Aware's projects and events like our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter.
Agri Aware will have a presence at a number of key events around the country, throughout the year. Some of these will include
- Bloom in the Phoenix Park
- Tullamore Show
- The National Ploughing Championships